Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karcher K4.600 T200 help

• 02-03-2013 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

icon9.pngKarcher K4.600 T200 help
    I have this Karcher K4.600 T200 just over a year. to late to give back or get a repair. I only used it once last summer and took it out today and found its leaking underneath and low pressure. My problem is I cant remove the cover to see what's wrong with it. I took out all the screws I could see and the top of the cover will come away but not the rest of it. anyone know what I can do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

reggaeman wrote: »
    icon9.pngKarcher K4.600 T200 help
    I have this Karcher K4.600 T200 just over a year. to late to give back or get a repair. I only used it once last summer and took it out today and found its leaking underneath and low pressure. My problem is I cant remove the cover to see what's wrong with it. I took out all the screws I could see and the top of the cover will come away but not the rest of it. anyone know what I can do.

This might help in some way,there is probably an extra screw hiding somewhere that needs to come off.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭reggaeman

This might help in some way,there is probably an extra screw hiding somewhere that needs to come off.

Thanks. I found two behind the wheels. had to take them of first. I found the water leak coming out the top of the motor where the water is pumped out. Am looking to see what can be done.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

was it possible you never drained the water out of it over the winter and it froze and cracked something.

No I had it in the shed. I pressed the hose to clear it. I have discovered since that its the cooling head cover that the water is coming from. I went to the Karcher dealer in newross and they said it would be €60 before they even work on it. I had a chat with one of the lads there and he said i would need to replace the cooling cover and the seal comes with it (€25). I have looked all over the net and cant find anything. So I'm rightly stuck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

reggaeman wrote: »
    No I had it in the shed. I pressed the hose to clear it. I have discovered since that its the cooling head cover that the water is coming from. I went to the Karcher dealer in newross and they said it would be €60 before they even work on it. I had a chat with one of the lads there and he said i would need to replace the cooling cover and the seal comes with it (€25). I have looked all over the net and cant find anything. So I'm rightly stuck.

Have a look on Ebay and Amazon....lots of Karcher spares on both sites at the moment.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 159 ✭✭Northumbria

Did you leave it somewhere cold like a shed over winter with water in it? I've heard of people doing this and having the water freeze and ruin the machine (ice expands, machine cracks).

Never had any ice around here all winter ( frost on cars only)

Advertisement