Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you cash a postal order?

Options
  • 03-03-2013 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Will I need to go to the post office or my bank to cash in a postal order? I don't have a post office so I'm not sure how it would work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

when you say you dont have a post office, i assume you mean dont have a post office account.

i went into my post office the last day. presented the postal order and id. they gave me the money. easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

Any post office will cash it for you, no issues at all. But you can lodge it in a bank, it will be treated as a transaction, so there maybe a small fee incurred

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

Random wrote: »
    when you say you dont have a post office, i assume you mean dont have a post office account.

i went into my post office the last day. presented the postal order and id. they gave me the money. easy.

Sorry meant account :pac: Thanks!

Advertisement