Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orlando Theme Park Tickets? (Universal, Busch Gardens etc)

Options
  • 03-03-2013 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Myself and the missus may be visiting Orlando later this year. I remember going years ago, a few of my mates organized tickets for the theme parks prior to flying over.

Just wondering if anyone knows the best way of going about getting tickets? Is there any specific deals I should look out for? Or is it just all the same, i.e should we just buy tickets at the gates?

Thanks in advance for any advise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭paulheu

Buy online and select 'Will Call' for pickup when you get to the park. or eticket which you print yourself. It's cheaper and the queue at he park can be very long at cashier.

Just visit the park site and check for any offers or deals..

I normally use underc*vert*ourist.com. They give you the option to have "real" tickets mailed home free of charge , and often do extra day free sort of deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Thanks folks!

Advertisement