Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to turn my alarm off but don't have code

Options
  • 03-03-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

The elec gone in my area and alarm is constantly going off... We're renting the apartment and never got the code off the landlord (agency) cause we never used it.

I can't get through to agency with it being a Sunday so is their any way of turning it off?

It's a securigard alarm

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You need to remove the mains fuse & the battery. Do you know what make of system it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Thanks mate I opened up the main box and searched for the fuse and I pulled it out

Thanks pal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Make sure to wipe all finger prints off everything as you leave with all that poor guys merchandise :pac:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thanks mate I opened up the main box and searched for the fuse and I pulled it out

Thanks pal

Also disconnect the battery to ensure the system is totally powered down.

Advertisement