Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NLD Spurs v Arsenal 4pm KO

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,665 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

monkey9 wrote: »
    Pretty pathetic post that. Still feeling bitter?

Ha bitter?! It's called banter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Ha bitter?! It's called banter.

The word you're looking for is bender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

#mindthecollapse???
    Not the kind of thing to be saying to the fans of a team that just put a serious nail in the coffin that is your entry to the Champions League.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,888 ✭✭✭✭klose

I'll just leave this here

BEdkuhJCcAAG4Sb_zpsb65ab4ec.jpg

tumblr_m89m0w1OMx1rtirpmo1_500.jpg

Wow apologies for any hurt feelings! As I said I thought I was having a bit of banter. However, there's no need for personal insults.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I'll just leave this here

BEdkuhJCcAAG4Sb_zpsb65ab4ec.jpg

You typed that on the crapper, didn't you?

cambo2008 wrote: »
    #mindthecollapse???
    Not the kind of thing to be saying to the fans of a team that just put a serious nail in the coffin that is your entry to the Champions League.

But it was ok for them to say #mindthegap repeatedly last year?? If you can't take it then don't dish it out in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

But it was ok for them to say #mindthegap repeatedly last year?? If you can't take it then don't dish it out in the first place.
    I ain't a Spurs fan, just an observation. I never seen any comments like you mentioned but they obviously had egg on their faces last season if they were saying that. Just saying it could very well come back and bite you in the arse too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Jesus, Campbell was terrible on MOTD2 I mean he was struggling to put sentences together!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Who is Jesus Campbell? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

He's gone from Judas to Jesus!! He's nothing but a biblical slut!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

I have edited my grammer :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,365 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Arsenal were the better team for the most part IMO, in terms of controlling things anyway.

Spurs were pretty shíte until they got a foothold about half an hour in. once their midfielders then had a chance to look up, Arsenal's high line just made it so so easy.

to be fair, Spurs had too high a line as well, but Wilshere, Ramsey et al were not quick enough to set Walcott through on any of the runs he was making. really poor stuff from them tbh.

Arsenal should've actually won the game.

fair play to Spurs though, clinical when through those couple of times in the 1st half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

SlickRic wrote: »
    Arsenal were the better team for the most part IMO, in terms of controlling things anyway.

Spurs were pretty shíte until they got a foothold about half an hour in. once their midfielders then had a chance to look up, Arsenal's high line just made it so so easy.

to be fair, Spurs had too high a line as well, but Wilshere, Ramsey et al were not quick enough to set Walcott through on any of the runs he was making. really poor stuff from them tbh.

Arsenal should've actually won the game.

fair play to Spurs though, clinical when through those couple of times in the 1st half.

Completley disagree. Arsenal had more of the ball but Spurs were happy to let them have it for the most part. Spurs defence stayed compact and forced a lot of your play onto the wings where you got very little joy. Spurs knew they could hurt Arsenal on the counter and tried to win the ball back in crucial areas of the field and release it quickly to the pacey players. Arsenal for all their possession and nice passing in tight spaces didnt really look very dangerous. Spurs should have had a couple of more goals, the Sigurdson and Bale misses were horrendous whereas Arsenals only goal came from the head of Bale which likely wouldnt have gone in if he hadnt touched it. Looking more comfortable on the ball and having more possession means very little if you dont have a cutting edge in the final third... Liverpool suffer from the same issue and without Suarez would much further down the table. Unless Arsenal find a world class striker of Henry or RVP's quality then they are going to struggle with their style of football for a few more seasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Great day to be at the Lane yesterday, still a long way to go so lets keep the momentum going. COYS!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Great day to be at the Lane yesterday, still a long way to go so lets keep the momentum going. COYS!!!!!!!!

Spot on fella COYS

Advertisement