Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of my account - password required for top-up?

Options
  • 03-03-2013 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

I just joined the 48 network and needed to top up online, from their website, and had to log into my bank account. It asked me for a password and I had no idea what this was but anyway I tried 3 times and now I'm locked out from topping up on the 48 website. How do I find out my password?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Lucario,

Thanks for posting.

It may be your Verified by Visa password that is blocked.

If you call Verified by Visa on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and select option 6 and 2, a representative should be able to help.

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Lucario

Hi Lucario,

Thanks for posting.

It may be your Verified by Visa password that is blocked.

If you call Verified by Visa on 0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and select option 6 and 2, a representative should be able to help.

Thanks

Billy
    Is there any way you could sort it out or maybe if I could go in to my nearest branch? I'm at college at the moment so I have no landline and no credit, which I can't buy because I'm locked out of my account... :S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Lucario,

Unfortunately your branch would not be in a position to help and we do not have access to specific account details at this department.

The Verified by Visa Department would need to reset the password for you.
    You can all at a time that's convenient as representatives are available 24/7.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement