Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling water Lilies?

Options
  • 03-03-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Upon cleaning out our large pond which happens every year or two, we have a bulk of (pink/white) water lilies that have grown substantially since the last time the pond was cleared out.

If anyone knows, these lilies just grow, grow and grow. This time around, as per before, we have removed about C.85% leaving the remainder in-situ.

Seems a shame to dump this healthy mass of water lilies that could be split into many separate plants - so I will try to sell.

I may advertise on Donedeal.ie but where else could I advertise? Any suggestions?

Below are two picture of just one (average size) 'clump' that could be split into 6-8 plants with ease. I have 8 of these.

201303xmx.jpg

201303bdb.jpg

14163457-white-and-pink-water-lilies-on-the-pond.jpg

Comments

Advertisement