Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suicidal Tendencies new studio album 23th March (26th March in UK)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭GoldCobra

Mad to think they're releasing something. As you said it's not going to be the same and probly nowhere near the ST people look back on fondly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

You forgot to post a link to Asleep at the Wheel....... one of their best

Possessed to Skate!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

How could this gem be forgotten?

Looking forward to seeing what they bring out. TBH it's not going to match up to their prior output but it'll be interesting nonetheless to see what they can come up with.

Mike Clark will be opening for Suicidal soon in the US.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=186983&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

I'm wearing a ST bandana right now :D

But it is in the style of tupac shakur. :(
    Kess73 wrote: »
    Must admit I had pretty much given up on ever hearing a new studio album from them ( or rather Mike Muir and others).

don't think I've paid attention to studio output since the late 90s, its tour dates I'm hoping for would rather catch the dynamic Muir in the flesh doing classics albeit less metal / more funk.. what they lay down in the studio now is as different as the roster suggests, cholo funk punk only the name (and muir) remains.....

and yeah it's a pity about Clark, came back to the fold but he banged his head fairly bad before a show last summer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

ST lasted till rebellion then went to seed.
    but unlike Metallica being able to still entertain by playing Master and a mix of their great back catalogue it dosen't wash imho for ST as their music and show was a frenzied crazy energy thing while Metallica were much more just about the music.
    Also Robert Trujillo.

Advertisement