Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

regus.ie - anyone used them

Options
  • 03-03-2013 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hello,

I'm looking into renting a desk in a shared office, has anyone used the Regus offices? Good or Bad experience with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

took a look at their premises on Upper Pembroke St. in Dublin - soulless, sterile, overpriced and underwhelming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

Gekko wrote: »
    took a look at their premises on Upper Pembroke St. in Dublin - soulless, sterile, overpriced and underwhelming.

+1 on that, definitely cheaper and more enjoyable options out there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭jetsonx

Gekko wrote: »

+ 1 , visited some folks who had an office there once. Exactly as you describe. Probably the least inspirational place to run a business ever. Think of the most beige, boring, and unimaginative person you know of and imagine if you asked them to design an office - this would be it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Slainiae

Anybody got any good alternatives to Regus?

• Site Banned Posts: 194 ✭✭andym1

Sounds like the Fr Stone of shared spaces !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 CC23

Maybe try Premier Business Centres. They have a few places in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

I've been looking at shared offices in dublin 2 and 4 over the last few days. From what I can see, Regus is almost twice as expensive as most other places - €450ish per month vs €250ish a month in comparable offices. Amazes me that people pay this given the alternatives. Even just a quick look on daft provides numerous alternatives!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭micosoft

garhjw wrote: »
    I've been looking at shared offices in dublin 2 and 4 over the last few days. From what I can see, Regus is almost twice as expensive as most other places - €450ish per month vs €250ish a month in comparable offices. Amazes me that people pay this given the alternatives. Even just a quick look on daft provides numerous alternatives!

That's because you are not the target audience. Regus are global temporary office space provider. They are targeting companies/business people who have arrived at a city from another country/region and need an easy, short term and reliable office space. If you are based in Ireland of course there are a ton of options from enterprise centres to the likes of Daft. Regus are fine and reasonable value for what they do.

Advertisement