Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Mayo?

Options
  • 03-03-2013 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are any fellow vapers in this part of the country - I can't see me going to Dublin/Kells for a meet, but if there's any interest I'd be willing to organise one in the Westport/Castlebar area. Let me know if interested!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Darkginger wrote: »
    Just wondering if there are any fellow vapers in this part of the country - I can't see me going to Dublin/Kells for a meet, but if there's any interest I'd be willing to organise one in the Westport/Castlebar area. Let me know if interested!

Artyeva is from Mayo, not sure where abouts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Darkginger

Marvellous, have also posted on the Facebook group - so feel free to contact me either way - I really want to do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I'm near galway, I'll take a spin up if im not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Artyeva is from Mayo, not sure where abouts though.

not originally from here, but yeah, i live in the cool interesting cosmopolitan boggy part of mayo.

I'm now looking at organising something for mid April as I have to go away for a couple of weeks between now and then. I'll update with details as and when I sort them out!

• Advertisement

Haven't forgotten about this, just had to make an unexpected dash back to the UK a couple of weeks ago, so am now looking at late May for a meet. I've found a venue, but it's a bit out of town, so was wondering if anyone would be relying on public transport to get there, 'cos if so, I may have to have a rethink. The venue is about 6 miles out of Westport - basically, it's my local :)

how charmingly lazy of ya :D:p

i'm still up for it anyway. and i don't mind offering a lift if someone wants to leave their car at home and have a scoop.

[edit: just as long as it's before the 31st of may]

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Mick_1970

Darkginger wrote: »
    Haven't forgotten about this, just had to make an unexpected dash back to the UK a couple of weeks ago, so am now looking at late May for a meet. I've found a venue, but it's a bit out of town, so was wondering if anyone would be relying on public transport to get there, 'cos if so, I may have to have a rethink. The venue is about 6 miles out of Westport - basically, it's my local :)

Sorry for resurrecting an old one....but anything ever happen on the meet?
    I'm from Mayo as well, didn't know anything about vaping until a month ago.

welcome fellow mayo vaper!

myself and darkginger and our respective husbands had a kinda mini-meet a while back but i know she's kinda up to her eyes at the moment. where abouts are ya? i'm the same distance from the big 3 - ballina westport and castlebar so if you want we could organise another one.

qualifiying question though - are you an axe murderer? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Steve%20vai%203.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Mick_1970

artyeva wrote: »
    welcome fellow mayo vaper!

myself and darkginger and our respective husbands had a kinda mini-meet a while back but i know she's kinda up to her eyes at the moment. where abouts are ya? i'm the same distance from the big 3 - ballina westport and castlebar so if you want we could organise another one.

qualifiying question though - are you an axe murderer? ;)

Very good, I was just wondering if there were any other vapers around.
    I live close to Belmullet, all my smoking friends think I'm some sort of curiosity.

Now where did I leave that feckin axe........ :)

:eek:

just sent you a pm there

Advertisement