Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 10 **Monday - Thursday**

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Perrin probably closer to 3 that ill be around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

adrian522 wrote: »

Monday at 8?

Sounds good! See you tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Please don't tell me the Bears are still CPU?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Dolphins, what's good for you? Browns are good any evening except Wednesday from 7pm

You around mornings or afternoons? I could prob do tomorrow around 4:30 if that suits?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Are the Rams cpu? Im away until Friday night. So, itll be autopilot Seahawks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Perrin probably closer to 3 that ill be around
    Aim for around then? There's a chance I won't be around till half 4 but I shud be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Aim for around then? There's a chance I won't be around till half 4 but I shud be fine

Perrin

Do us a big favour and lose :P I'm stressing bout our game already

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Anytime tomorrow before 1600ish. Anytime Tuesday or Thursday.

10 on Tuesday, after the football?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Oakey dokey, see you then.
    I had to go off and see what football was on on a Tuesday and whether you meant 1000 or 2200 :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Carroller wrote: »
    You around mornings or afternoons? I could prob do tomorrow around 4:30 if that suits?

Sorry, I don't get home from work until 7pm at the earliest.
    Can you play any evening?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Perrin ready to do whenever you are

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'll be on in the next 15 minutes

Sorry, I don't get home from work until 7pm at the earliest.
    Can you play any evening?

I can probably play tonight about 8? Then any of the other days it would be lateish like 11 onwards

8pm tonight so?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Home half an hour late gufc. When will we play this then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

NekoChan wrote: »
    How about tuesday at 7:30?

Apologies Neko but i Cant make it tomorrow night for this game now, something has come up, I'm available tonight and wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

matthew8 wrote: »
    Home half an hour late gufc. When will we play this then?

No worries man. What's the latest time you can start? Wat other days/times suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

gufc21 wrote: »
    No worries man. What's the latest time you can start? Wat other days/times suit?

I guess I could start at 10:30 pm, I'm only available from 4:30 all days this week.

8pm tonight so?

Yea should be ok

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Are the Rams cpu? Im away until Friday night. So, itll be autopilot Seahawks.[/QUOTE

Rams are active and were looking forward to this game:(, but if ur unavailable can u put urself on autopilot please

• Advertisement

Carroller wrote: »
    Yea should be ok

I've pm'ed and I'll add it here

Sorry, got caught in work and only leaving now.

Could be 8:30 or 9 before I get home.

I am willing to change to any other evening at any time you like if you cannot wait tonight

Sorry again

Titans wont have Cook JR at TE next year...what the fcuk am i gonna do:eek::eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Another hammering for the lions, 5 int's just going through the motions at this stage.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Another hammering for the lions, 5 int's just going through the motions at this stage.

I know the feeling...

Titans wont have Cook JR at TE next year...what the fcuk am i gonna do:eek::eek:

You can have Dwayne Allen if ya make a good enough offer ;)

Pitta or Keller rumoured to be options ;)

Pitta or Keller rumoured to be options ;)

He's 4 years left on his contract, why will you not have him

I think my maths are wrong, Keller is a FA now... and Pitta after the next season

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

guns4all wrote: »
    Are the Rams cpu? Im away until Friday night. So, itll be autopilot Seahawks.[/QUOTE

Rams are active and were looking forward to this game:(, but if ur unavailable can u put urself on autopilot please

Was looking forward to it myself. :( Im not in a position to do so unfortunately. Can the commish do it? Go easy on my hawks please! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

guns4all wrote: »

Was looking forward to it myself. :( Im not in a position to do so unfortunately. Can the commish do it? Go easy on my hawks please! :)

Nah, sure feel free to give em a good whupping ;-)

Advertisement