Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

solidworks

Options
  • 03-03-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, anybody around the Carlow area that is anyway decent using Solidworks that wants to teach a novice?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

There's a fair few websites and youtube videos that should help you if you don't find anyone.

Just google "Solidworks tutorials" and look for the Solid Professor on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭shopper2011

I can help. Those website tutorials can take hours and not allow you ask questions. I have a few notes as well and projects with step by step instructions, I'm about 65km from you, but you will need to travell... this can't be done via email.
    I'll send an email address via P.M.

Advertisement