Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need ur help!!!!!!!!!!!

• 03-03-2013 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Limerick People, I'm desperately searching for a Joe Meade who lived in the St Mary's Park Area of Limerick and worked on the door of the Lucky Lamp on Ellen Street in the late 70s, does he sound familiar to you? I really hope you can help, I'm hitting dead ends all the time :( xx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mod Post:

Thread is open again.

Would prefer if people wish to give info to Genw that they do so by contacting her through pm, as that would avoid having personal details regarding the man put in the open forum

Best of luck Genw, and hope all goes well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Maybe get onto a residents assocation/friends of the elderly/community centre etc, for St. Mary's Park. Surely someone from St. Mary's Park will know him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

mods edited out everything so late comers to this thread see feck all grrr.
    Lucky Lamp, Ellen Street, working the door are the only phrases I'm seeing on thread right now. Quinns Pub had a lucky lamp plaque and was ellen street and had a bouncer called Ciaran. ~B

Advertisement