Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i get these easter eggs?

Options
  • 03-03-2013 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved to Snacks & Sweets.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Not certain, but I saw some egg in a mug in tesco that was possibly a cars one. It was really expensive. Tesco keep the prices really high so they can legally claim to have reduced them to half price later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

I seen them somewhere but just can't remember where. Would this one from Tesco's do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Kinnerton do character Easter Eggs as well, can't recall if they've definitely a Cars one this year or not, but a decent Dunnes should have the full range if you get to check it out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement