Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Socket over Sink

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Zackdickensdog

It's quite possible the sink was moved

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Im getting too old and too grey for all of this..

Man U lost thanks to a w^nker of a referee.

Also no point in falling out with anyone here over this....not what I want to do or need to happen either.

So on that note........

Best Regards folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

cast_iron wrote: »
    A more important question is who told the sparks to put it there and was he made aware there was a sink going right under it?

It may have been marked for him to go there or a drawing may have indicated it without any reference to a sink. The pipe-work should have given reason for concern if it was there first, in fairness, but who knows? He may have thought it was for gas/dishwasher/whatever.

I've seen plenty of kitchen sinks first fixed 5 foot away from the final sink location on site, but I wouldn't say it's a fault on behalf of the plumber in all instances.
    Either way the sparks should've confirmed the position of the sink before first fixing and if he did put the socket in after the sink was installed well then words fail me..

Also Paddy take some consolation from Mourinho's words:D

Advertisement