Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bureaux de change can you change sterling for euros

Options
  • 03-03-2013 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

First of all I can gurantee that answering this question will improve your sex life, so feel free to benefit.

hi I have some sterling I want to exchange for euros.

Just wondering does anyone now if its possible to exchange sterling cash for euro cash at a bank, preferably permanent tsb.

I'v done it before but what they did is credit it to my account, instead of actually giving me cash in hand, which is what I'm interested in doing.

Also do An Post give you euro cash for sterling cash, or is it only the other way round in there case thanks.
    :):):)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Please don't bump your own threads, especially twice in less then an hour. Crap posts deleted

Most exchange places will give you euros for your sterling, through I believe An Post only sell, not buy. Their commission free rates aren't all that spectacular anyway as the profit is gained by the less than stellar rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,949 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Credit Union FTW, Always seem to get better rates there myself than any of the banks.

Advertisement