Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barista Training

• 03-03-2013 7:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Okay, so yesterday I did the Certificate in Barista Skills course with the Dublin Barista Scool, and really enjoyed it. I have just come back from travelling around NZ and Australia and have decided that coffee is where my future lies.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a course where you can get more one on one experience though, and that if you put it on your CV a potential employer will see it and think 'This guy must be good,' and also have the confidence to jump behind the counter and make a proper amazing cup for anyone!

Don't get me wrong, the course was good, but I think I really would benefit from more training, especially more focused on me and what I need to learn to become a great Barista.

Anyone got any recommendations? Or does anyone here have a café and wouldn't mind having me hang about being a fly on the wall for a few hours?

Cheers guys!
    Brian

Comments

Advertisement