Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good quality leather or faux leather jacket - petite

• 03-03-2013 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can get a good quality faux or real leather jacket in petite?
    Was looking at them in miss selfridge and fit well but just too wrinkly for me!!
    Looking either black, or brown and don't mind spending extra for quality.
    Thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

I got one recently in the Oasis concession in House of Fraser Dundrum, for about 70 euro, fits great, They also had a good few in topshop and miss selfridge and warehouse, would be worth a trip up to house of fraser if your anyway close by :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭shinesun

Thanks, was up there alright.
    Seen then in miss selfridge and did not like the crinkly look.
    I know maybe they are supposed to be like that but not for me.

I am looking for one without studs.
    Thanks.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

shinesun wrote: »
    Hi,
    Does anyone know where I can get a good quality faux or real leather jacket in petite?
    Was looking at them in miss selfridge and fit well but just too wrinkly for me!!

I bought this recently. It looks really good on and the leather issuper soft! €129 in promod in Liffey valley. They have a good selection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

shinesun wrote: »
    Hi,

I bought this recently. It looks really good on and the leather issuper soft! €129 in promod in Liffey valley. They have a good selection
    http://m.promod.ie/jackets/leather-jackets/leather-jacket-mole-R5270017093.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Years ago I bought great leather coat from mango. It was really soft and comfortable. I know they have some leather jackets now and they might be worth a look.

• Advertisement

Lima Golf wrote: »
    http://m.promod.ie/jackets/leather-jackets/leather-jacket-mole-R5270017093.html

Thanks for that.great collection. Will prob get one of those and want to try to get one with a collar also.:)

meeeeh wrote: »
    Years ago I bought great leather coat from mango. It was really soft and comfortable. I know they have some leather jackets now and they might be worth a look.

Thanks have looked at mango too, really thought I'd get a nice one there but no such look on their website. :(

Still be interested if anyone else seen any other leather jacket anywhere.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I picked up a very nice one in Wallis and got another one in a Paco outlet store.

Advertisement