Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female doctors dublin 9

Options
  • 03-03-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Can someone provide a list of Female doctors in the Ballymun / Santry / Whitehall / Glasnevin / Drumcondra area please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You start with this list & call to see if there are female docs in the practice...

http://www.dublinbynumbers.com/areas/doctors/dublin-9

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Griffith Avenue practice has two female doctors, and the one in Beaumont Woods has at least one. 100% sure on Griffith Avenue, because that's my GP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Gravale

There's a female doctor on the Lower Drumcondra Road. It's on the left shortly before you reach Clonliffe Road while heading into town. She describes herself as a lady doctor on her sign in the garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,322 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I think there is a mainly female-staff practice on the Finglas Road, just after Hart's corner when heading north. Lots of parking in front 'garden'.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

If the Cremore Clinic is do-able i'd recommend there. There's a few female doctors. I go to Dr.Kinsella and she's just lovely!

It's in Ballygal just beside the Quarry House pub, which has a car park and the 83 bus stops right outside.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement