Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help choosing broadband

• 03-03-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Hey guys ,

Looking for some advice please , myself and the girlfriend are moving in an apartment in Ashtown(D15). We cant get sky broadband or UPC and we are looking for some advice in choosing the right one and the most economical one also :-) ,

Any advice please. . . PS we don't really need a phone so just the broadband would be enough :-)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

UPC with phone (it's slightly cheaper then Internet alone).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

As per my first post , we cant get UPC in the apartment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,472 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it wired for magnet or anyone like that?
    Ask the management company what's available there

What we are hearing is that the company that supplies the broadband etc to the building are <snip> (Cablewatch) so we are looking for other options available to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Harry Deerpark

Find an apartment in a better location. Should've done your homework first.

• Advertisement

Anyone any feedback on Digiweb/Vodafone/Eircom in the area ?? I believe there is a phone line in the apartment at the moment.

Advertisement