Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AI Chassis

Options
  • 03-03-2013 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

I know I could probably find a few websites on google, but would rather get some opinions here before I go parting with hard earned cash.

Where is a good place to buy an AI chassis for my rem700 in .223?

Im also going to place an add in the for sale section as I would be open to the idea of second hand if one in excellent condition where to present itself. But for now, I would like to know where everybody else purchases from.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭bravestar

I know I could probably find a few websites on google, but would rather get some opinions here before I go parting with hard earned cash.

Where is a good place to buy an AI chassis for my rem700 in .223?

Im also going to place an add in the for sale section as I would be open to the idea of second hand if one in excellent condition where to present itself. But for now, I would like to know where everybody else purchases from.

Thank you.

There are a few websites, sporting services for instance, springs to mind but you are better off getting a second hand one.

Don't worry about the skins condition as long as the chassis itself is fine. Get yourself some viper skins and never look back!

Advertisement