Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Game Show in Dublin (mon 4/3)

Options
  • 03-03-2013 11:51pm

What is an Interactive, Live Action Quiz anyway? With the gameshow happening tomorrow, I thought I'd explain this Mondays rounds to you all:

1: Famous Firsts: Simple round all about firsts - Grab some points!

2: Plural(s): Simple round all about pairs - More points!

3: Popular choice: Audience choose the correct answer before the quiz starts. Can you figure out what it was?

4: 7 steps to Bacon: 7 questions about people places and things. All connected to one person

5: Choose your own points: Tables choose their own points for questions answered. Trickier than it sounds!

6: Love thy Neighbour: Get another table to answer your question for you. Choose wisely!

7: While My Guitar Gently SNAPS!!! (Pass the bomb) Answer questions before the guitar string breaks! or pass it to another team if you can't handle the pressure!

8: Point Stealer: The ultimate interactive round. Get my attention, answer the question correctly, steal points from another team!

Oh, and of course... There's bonus rounds. LOTS of bonus rounds this time...

It's general knowledge and it's on tomorrow night (Monday) in The Grand Social, Liffey St at 8pm

Entry is €10, tables up to 5 people, and there's drink specials on the night.

I have previous experience running something like this, you can see that thread here

*mods, if you're not happy with this here, please move it.

Advertisement