Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apologies guys

• 04-03-2013 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Due to a misprint in my TV Guide.......... aka Brain fart .....as I knew the air dates and went against my sanity I posted threads for S3 Ep1 Discussion in the assumption the it was airing tonight when in fact it will air 31/3/13.

/ looks a fool :o

/apologies

/deletes threads

/ where is the nearest hole to hide in :rolleyes:

/ Goes to the wall to take the balck

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You should be taking the black after this!!:mad::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

So my hilarious comment about tits and dragon was deleted too?

Feck sake.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,406 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Keno 92 wrote: »

Feck sake.

If it's any consolation I saw it and laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

hmmmm I see a shiny hammer of banning here ...... guess I should put it to use :pac:

Clear out the riff raff before before the season starts and save us real mods some troubles later on :cool: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Mickeroo wrote: »

That's good enough for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

That's good enough for me.

New forum rule ... no laughing or being pleased with laughing ..... retroactive bans all around :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Feck sake.
    Mickeroo wrote: »
    calex71 wrote: »
    New forum rule ... no laughing or being pleased with laughing ..... retroactive bans all around :p

Please repost it.... I promise not to laugh.

Advertisement