Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sriracha sauce in Cork

Options
  • 04-03-2013 3:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Has anyone got any idea where to buy Sriracha sauce in Cork city? I'm in Dublin city from time to time as well so if there's anywhere around the city centre that sells it I might be able to buy it there. Thanks a mil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,005 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

seamusw31 wrote: »
    Has anyone got any idea where to buy Sriracha sauce in Cork city? I'm in Dublin city from time to time as well so if there's anywhere around the city centre that sells it I might be able to buy it there. Thanks a mil.
    Jia Jia on Cornmarket street (coal quay) or the Asian shop around the corner on Lavitts quay.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Marks and Spencers in both the city & Douglas have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Heliotrope

Every Asian foodstore that I've been to in Dublin has had some brand of sriracha sauce available. Haven't seen the fabled Huy Fong brand yet although all the other brands seem to copy its appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

seamusw31 wrote: »

There's an Asian shop in Blackpool in Cork that stocks it. In Dublin, the Asian markets on Drury street and Abbey street both have it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Cooking & Recipes. You may get more responses here.

tHB

• Advertisement
Advertisement