Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hostels in Perth

Options
  • 04-03-2013 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

I am traveling to Perth on the 4th of April with Cirque du Soleil, we are setting up on the corner of Riverside Drive & Plain Street (P.C. 6004). I was wondering does anyone have any recommendations on hostels around the area that are nice to stay in for a week or two until I find a proper place to stay?

P.S. It's the Ovo Tour and the show is suppose to be amazing for anyone interested (too busy working at it to even see it myself)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cc181187

Gandalph wrote: »
    I am traveling to Perth on the 4th of April with Cirque du Soleil, we are setting up on the corner of Riverside Drive & Plain Street (P.C. 6004). I was wondering does anyone have any recommendations on hostels around the area that are nice to stay in for a week or two until I find a proper place to stay?

P.S. It's the Ovo Tour and the show is suppose to be amazing for anyone interested (too busy working at it to even see it myself)

YHA is pretty decent and close enough to your work..pretty expensive tho, Underground is reasonable but a bit further away

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭ifeelill

Advertisement