Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bichon Frise galway/mayo area?

• 04-03-2013 4:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm looking for reputable breeder in galway mayo or surrounding area of Bichon Frise. I wouldn't buy anything from done deal and the kennel club lady said there was no pups only up the north?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Could you not travel up north for a reputable breeder?

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

andreac wrote: »
    Could you not travel up north for a reputable breeder?

No it's too far I don't drive

How are you going to pick the pup up then if you dont drive?

Please stay on topic. This is an irrelevant query.
    Do not reply to this post on-thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

Yea your best bet would be to try get a lift off someone up north;) or maybe have a look on the net for a pup in your area there are some goodens to be had:D

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Yea your best bet would be to try get a lift off someone up north;) or maybe have a look on the net for a pup in your area there are some goodens to be had:D

Are there?? Where may i ask? Looking up the net isnt the best place at all, unless you are looking at a reputable breeders website.

People need to stay away from online selling sites that sell thousands pf dogs on them. They are usually back yard breeders etc. So i would not recommend looking on those sites.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

i once went to see a man about a dog and got directed to a another man who brought me up his farm only to see 2 massive sheds divided into kennels this man must of had hundreds of dogs every kind of breed it was horrible to see i quickly left. so i have seen first hand how bad farms can be and would never promote them.

JustRoss, you are now taking the mick.
    Do not continue on this line of posting, trolling for a response.
    Do not reply to this on thread warning.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Edited to add: JustRoss, you just deleted this post after I had posted on it. As per the forum charter, do not edit your posts once there's been moderator action taken on them.
    Do not reply to this post in thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

How are you going to pick the pup up then if you dont drive?
    I organize someone to bring me around galway mayo stop asking me stupid questions just keep to the topic thanks its not relevant how I will get there.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

smyths wrote: »
    I organize someone to bring me around galway mayo stop asking me stupid questions just keep to the topic thanks its not relevant how I will get there.

Smyths, you may not like the line of questioning, but this does not give you the right to post in this way. Keep it civil, or I will not hesitate to delete this thread.
    Do not reply to this post on thread.
    Thanks,
    DBB

smyths wrote: »

Sorry, but how is it a stupid question? :confused: You said you dont drive so i was wondering how you could pick up a pup thats all.

I know of a reputable breeder in Dublin but if you cant travel then theres not much point in suggesting it.

Sorry, but how is it a stupid question? :confused: You said you dont drive so i was wondering how you could pick up a pup thats all.

I know of a reputable breeder in Dublin but if you cant travel then theres not much point in suggesting it.

Sorry I didn't mean to across rude

• Advertisement
Advertisement