Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Font On Webpages

Options
  • 04-03-2013 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭

HI all

I'm not sure where to post this problem, I posted in graphics but though I might post here as well. It started happening a couple of days ago. When I open webpages the font appears like this. When I scroll the page it goes back to normal, but can get messed up again if I scroll the page again. I wonder if its a video/graphics card problem :(

jksO1X3.png

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

What web browser are you using? Do you have any addons installed? Are your video card drivers correctly installed/up to date? If you let us know what video card you have we could advise further :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

yoyo wrote: »
    What web browser are you using? Do you have any addons installed? Are your video card drivers correctly installed/up to date? If you let us know what video card you have we could advise further :)

Nick

Hey Nick

It happens on all web browsers. I have add ons installed but nothing new installed in the past month. I checked the drivers on video card and says
    up to date. Its a Sapphire Radeon HD 4350 1GB DDR2 PCI-Express card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Reduce the resolution, or reduce refresh rate,graphics card,settings,advanced ,From 75mhz, to 60mhz.
    or try safe mode,f8, vga mode,in safe mode menu
    JUST temporarily ,to see does it look better.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Try to rebuild the font cache, you never know :) . linky

Nick

Advertisement