Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car space near Lower Baggot St

Options
  • 04-03-2013 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Does anyone know of any car spaces to let / rent for at least 6 months near Lower Baggot St?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Have a look on Daft and see if anything is available in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jcpc16

Cheers, I have checked out the usual sites but nothing suitable. Tried some of the local prop agents with signs up too. Likely there are buildings with spare spaces but will need a bit of good luck to hear of / find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭cmssjone

jcpc16 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any car spaces to let / rent for at least 6 months near Lower Baggot St?

I have a car space available in the Mespil Estate, just by Leeson St Bridge if that's close enough. It's a 3 minute walk to Baggot St and the Dublin Bikes are just across the canal.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

cmssjone wrote: »
    I have a car space available in the Mespil Estate, just by Leeson St Bridge if that's close enough. It's a 3 minute walk to Baggot St and the Dublin Bikes are just across the canal.

Is that an estate agent's 3 minutes? :)

http://maps.google.ie/maps?saddr=Sussex+Terrace&daddr=Wilton+Terrace&hl=en&sll=53.334205,-6.248045&sspn=0.006522,0.021136&geocode=FZTHLQMdNpyg_w%3BFVrRLQMdcrKg_w&dirflg=w&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=16&t=m&z=16

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭cmssjone

Victor wrote: »
    Is that an estate agent's 3 minutes? :)

It's never taken me 6-7 mins to walk that stretch of the canal.... A little bit of exercise first thing in the morning is good for you anyways... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 jcpc16

I thought the 3 mins was using the bikes?? :)
    Sending you a PM now cmss

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

32 advertised here

Fair few around Merrion/Fitzwilliam Squares

Advertisement