Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC issues last night?

Options
  • 04-03-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Hi folks just wondering if anyone else had issues with UPC last night ? Lost TV and internet at around 8pm ? Came back on before going down again at 10:30pm.
    I've moved into a new place so just wondering if it's the house or was it a widespread issue. Based in Town near Woodquay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Any roadworks in the vicinity, even at that unlikely hour?

I find UPC to be problematic quite frequently, but that's mainly because their technology has a distinctly retro feel about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

To be honest I've never had any issues with them when I lived down at the Docks area but nightmare since I moved into the new place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Mine worked fine in the city centre all night and has done so for the last two and a half years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

No issues on the Westside of the city if my experience was anything to go by.

Internet gone again there...Rang UPC and was told that there's an outage in the Headford Road area, Engineers are on site to address the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Mine was shíte all weekend, back to normal now, city centre

Yup looks like mine is back up and running now too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Mine was shíte all weekend, back to normal now, city centre

Mine too.

Advertisement