Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

set of keys found

Options
  • 04-03-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Set of keys found in the back of a taxi last night. Pm me for details if you think they might be yours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Set of keys found in the back of a taxi last night. Pm me for details if you think they might be yours.

Are you the taxi driver, if so you should really hand them into the garda station, if you're a customer who picked them up then you have now taken responsibility for them and you should hand them in and hope that whoever lost them isn't giving out to the taxi driver

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Are you the taxi driver, if so you should really hand them into the garda station, if you're a customer who picked them up then you have now taken responsibility for them and you should hand them in and hope that whoever lost them isn't giving out to the taxi driver
    That attitude would stop people trying to do the good thing,isn't it better than just throwing them away,Ohh holy Jasus! fair play to B-D.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Blue Dreamer

No im not the taxi driver and the reason i held onto the keys is because ive heard too many stories of phones keys etc being left in taxis and disappearing into thin air. it happened myself and my phone. ive put a post on wlr and rapid cabs facebook pages and shall drop them into gaurds over next few days if no replies but whover does own them will be missing them badly and im determined to get them back to that person. theres a car key house key couple of others with a fairly distinctive keyring. and i agree. the attitude in first reply is rotten. get over yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Don't think it's an attitude at all, having been subjected to accusations my self of having taken a phone when the next customer figured it was better for them to take it.

Regardless the correct procedure is to hand them into the Garda, problem is if there is a specific taxi lost property office then that is where the customer would ask not always the station you'd hand them into!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Deeevs

My friend lost keys - Honda car key and house keys with some sort of Nutty Mum keyring.

• Advertisement
Advertisement