Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assetto Corsa tech preview

• 04-03-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭

They've released a tech preview to anyone that has purchased NetKar Pro, I tried the tech preview and it definitely looks great but it's hard to tell too much about it other than that. The car in the Game is a Lotus Elise SC and is very easy to drive. I had everything bar the auto clutch off and it seems impossible to lock the brakes on the car. It does seem to convey speed and distance very well, straight off the bat I was braking in more or less the right places there just seems to be something about it that feels natural. I'm assuming that the ease of driving may be down to the car itself just being like that.

There's already mods pouring into the forum so I guess that's a good sign.

Advertisement