If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a price on a Cambridge Audio ar30 receiver + plus CA s30s

Options
  • 04-03-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Hi,

not sure if you're carrying the AR30 as I couldn't see them on your website, but would be great to know if you can get them in and at what cost.

Cheers

Sorry should clarify that a bit, it's the Sonata ar30

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hairball wrote: »
    Hi,

not sure if you're carrying the AR30 as I couldn't see them on your website, but would be great to know if you can get them in and at what cost.

Cheers

Sorry should clarify that a bit, it's the Sonata ar30

Hi Hairball,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our guys in England have it listed on the .com website priced at £249.95.

Should be able to get you one if you're interested :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Hi Hairball,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our guys in England have it listed on the .com website priced at £249.95.

Should be able to get you one if you're interested

Chris
    Ah that's great Chris thanks.
    How would the order process work then?
    And could i call to store to collect?

Thanks

Peter

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hairball wrote: »
    Ah that's great Chris thanks.
    How would the order process work then?
    And could i call to store to collect?

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting back to me :)

If you'd like to PM me your number I can give you a call to get the order on our system.  Or if you'd like you can get us on 0044 333 900 0070 / 0071.

Once the order arrives in there is no problem collecting in store :)

Just noticed I missed the S30 pricing.  They're currently sitting at £129.95.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.