Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APS ASR111 Guardian

• 04-03-2013 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello i was wondering if anyone knew when the APS ASR111 Guardian is going to be released or sold in Ireland as i seen the gun on oddys airsoft quite a while ago and still have not seen it on the M.I.A website or on any other retailer websites, any help will be much appreciated thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

For this type of request, it's best to call the Airsoft shops and http://www.airsoftguns.ie/ are ace + very reasonable to deal with time and price wise ;)

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭paulie69

Hello i was wondering if anyone knew when the APS ASR111 Guardian is going to be released or sold in Ireland as i seen the gun on oddys airsoft quite a while ago and still have not seen it on the M.I.A website or on any other retailer websites, any help will be much appreciated thank you.

N11 outdoor store do a few aps

Advertisement