Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beverly Hills Toothpaste in Cork City?

Options
  • 04-03-2013 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I can get Beverly Hills toothpaste in the city? Preferably the special Naturally White one. City centre/Bishopstown/Wilton area. Thanks.

bevhillstotalprotect100mlBG.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

I've seen it in Aldi in Grange. 3.99 if I recall correctly..

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Thought tescos mahon point had it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Boots sell it. Tisnt the greatest of ones, but most of them are all talk in fairness. The new 3d Whitening one isn't too bad, if not only for you teeth feeling lovely and clean after

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

isnt that kind of stuff kinda dangerous after a while? like with all the "natural" ingredients in it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I got it in Tesco Wilton only a couple of months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Might be wrong, but I think it's actually made either here in Cork or somewhere like Louth, shouldn't be too hard to find

I use Eucryl powder from a pharmacist along with arm and hammer to balance out each other, they do a good job of maintaining a natural colour.

Advertisement