Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website creation and advice

Options
  • 04-03-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a company that can deliver a new website and offer advice on marketing of a new company online .

Im based in Kerry - the site would be have to be developed for international audience and be suitable for mobile responsive design.

Please PM for details

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭amadain

dball wrote: »
    Im looking for a company that can deliver a new website and offer advice on marketing of a new company online .

Im based in Kerry - the site would be have to be developed for international audience and be suitable for mobile responsive design.

Please PM for details

Thanks

WHO did you hire ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭dball

no one yet, still awaiting quotations

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

dball wrote: »

Please PM for details

Thanks

I asked a similar question recently & was given the name Avalanche designs, just check out their website for details. I haven't been in touch yet as we are not ready to proceed as yet. I would be interested to know if their quotes are competitive.

Advertisement