Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

itunes match question

• 04-03-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

if i sign in on another laptop to upload an album to the cloud will my itunes match get completely replaced but the music that is on the second laptop?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I'm pretty certain you can only have one "master computer" with the music on it. And it can only be changed once a month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I'm pretty certain you can only have one "master computer" with the music on it. And it can only be changed once a month.

ok thanks, i better not try it then

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You can use more than one computer with iTunes Match. I have two MacBooks linked to it. If I add music on one machine, it is automatically matched/uploaded to the cloud and becomes available on the other machine, in addition to my iOS devices.

what im trying to do is put an album i have on my laptop onto my girlfriends itunes match. if i log in as her to put the album on her cloud will it sync to my laptop and library? or can i upload the album, log out, log back in as me and both accounts remain the same as before with one album extra?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

No, you can't just upload one album. It will match/upload everything in your iTunes library to her iTunes Match account.

• Advertisement

ye thats what i was thinking, thanks for the reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,563 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Is there anyway or how does one get uploaded music to change to matched? The songs are available on itunes so I don't know why they didn't match.

Advertisement