Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ovulation Calendar

Options
  • 04-03-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have been been practicing a form of the rhythm method with my boyfriend for the last couple of months. We use a condom most of the time, but we sometimes leave it off a couple of days before my period is due. No real reason, it just seems to be a habit we have gotten into.

Now, we aren't trying to get pregnant but if I did we would be ok with it, wouldn't be the best of timing but sure when is it ever?

Anyway my question is, my cycle was 28 days but this month my period was a day late - does this mean I should calculate my cycle as 29 days? It is rarely more than 28 days, so not really sure what to do.

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Yes, count it as 29 days.

Advertisement