Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THINK!

Options
  • 04-03-2013 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

I think this deserves mention and would like it highlighted in here also. (Also posted by me in Teens & Pre-Teens right here).

I heard myself over the w/end of another young 16y/o student who took his own life last week due to bullying and this; and a lot more alongside needs airing; needs mention; needs assistance; need to be said!
    Kerry’s Children’s Services Committee is launching a booklet on youth mental health for young people and their parents. The booklet, called THINK or Teenage Health IN Kerry, provides information on youth mental health and highlights issues such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, relationships, drugs & alcohol, self harm, suicide and grief. It also outlines the services that are available when help is needed.

The booklet will be launched next Tuesday in CBS, The Green, Tralee by the HSE’s Area Manager Michael Fitzgerald who is also Chairperson of the Kerry Children’s Services Committee

taken from here :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement