Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt turrets

Options
  • 04-03-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

lads dose any 1 know were to get custom turrets here or in the uk .there for a zeiss hd5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭zeissman

lads dose any 1 know were to get custom turrets here or in the uk .there for a zeiss hd5
    I dont think there will be any available for a while yet as the scopes are only recently released.
    You could contact www.kentonindustries.com or zeiss in the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭xchrisshana

cheers i sent them a email

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

cheers i sent them a email

Kenton broke my heart.Long delays and ultimately sent the wrong turret.I contacted zeiss and they said they no longer do business with Kenton and they now offer laser engraved turrets for 50€.I ordered it and got it about 3 weeks later.Perfect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭steyrman2

gearoidol wrote: »
    Kenton broke my heart.Long delays and ultimately sent the wrong turret.I contacted zeiss and they said they no longer do business with Kenton and they now offer laser engraved turrets for 50€.I ordered it and got it about 3 weeks later.Perfect

hi do you have the concact details for zeiss and who you dealt with please

Advertisement