Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cod Liver Oil

Options
  • 04-03-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭

Hello I am looking for a bit of advise about Cod Liver Oil. My father has parinsons disease and would often be complaining about stiffness in his joints and muscles.

He started on Cod Liver Oil, and finds it helps a lot with his aces, So I am wonder what brand do people advise. He was taking tesco active but I cant seem to find it any where so I am wondering if any one has any advise on a good brand, that is not too expensive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

We had a thread about CLO a while back. You can find it on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74223544

My mother used to take the liquid form of Seven Seas CLO for arthritis and she said it helped. My family take it in capsule form and I just buy the cheapie Superdrug own brand. However some may suggest that you get what you pay for. I can't say one or the other is better. Seven Seas is quite expensive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭steamengine

leanonme wrote: »
    Hello I am looking for a bit of advise about Cod Liver Oil. My father has parinsons disease and would often be complaining about stiffness in his joints and muscles.

He started on Cod Liver Oil, and finds it helps a lot with his aces, So I am wonder what brand do people advise. He was taking tesco active but I cant seem to find it any where so I am wondering if any one has any advise on a good brand, that is not too expensive.

Seven Seas - Original - Pure Cod Liver Oil is what I use, available in Dunne's Stores and elsewhere. Two teaspoonsful, before any food or drink in the morning.

Advertisement