Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Poisoning

Options
  • 04-03-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We had a chinese takeaway for dinner last night. I had chicken satay with boiled rice and the mrs had prawn curry with boiled rice.

Then at 2am (6hrs later) we both woke up feeling very sick - nausea, diarrhoea, and belching, stomach cramps. Neither of us vomited but I felt very close to it. I imagine this is a mild form of food poisoning?

Since we had different dishes we think it could have been the boiled rice. Is this likely?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi, I don't think this question is suited to the Food & Drink forum. I'm not sure how you'd know what the cause was without tests or something.
    I hope you're both feeling better now.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement