Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Versailles!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I like Silent Knight, that's about all I've heard. Amazing musicians though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I gave them a go, a half hearted one in fairness, but I just cannot get past my beloved GazettE.
    Otaku. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I gave them a go, a half hearted one in fairness, but I just cannot get past my beloved GazettE.
    Otaku. :D
    You should give them another go, they're a very different beast to the Gazette ;)

So I just got the Holy Grail Live DVD in the post yesterday, watched the whole thing last night and it was absolutely terrific :D

just shy of two and a half hours of pure blissful Japanese metal goodness :D

Been absolutely drinking up their last album today, it's incredible stuff :D Surely there must be some more fans here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Links234 wrote: »
    Been absolutely drinking up their last album today, it's incredible stuff :D Surely there must be some more fans here?
    Don't worry about fans just keep bumping your threads.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Links234 wrote: »
    Surely there must be some more fans here?

Perhaps if you use some thumbscrews and a picana you might convince some people. :D

Advertisement