Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

agm m4 gearbox

• 04-03-2013 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, i have an agm m4 and im having a bit of trouble with it, i charged the battery put it in the gun and fired a mag and after i put the second mag in and fired about 10 shots it just stopped firing and i can hear the motor trying to work against the gear in the gearbox, but the gearbox wont budge? Any ideas guys, only got the gun the other day on this, and im new to aegs so any advice would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

What did you charge the battery with? Try a different battery if at all possible. Sounds like the battery didn't charge if it just slowed up like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

Timooo_23 wrote: »
    What did you charge the battery with? Try a different battery if at all possible. Sounds like the battery didn't charge if it just slowed up like that.
    Just the charger i was given with the gun and same with the battery, i striped the whole gun down and tried the motor and seems to be fine, i was told the gears could be striped but i opened it up and checked, they seem fine, i think it could just be a battery problem, or the motor?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Charger/ battery problem i'd say. Try a friends charged battery. The cheap chargers you get with the gun can be dodgy at the best of times.

Timooo_23 wrote: »
    Charger/ battery problem i'd say. Try a friends charged battery. The cheap chargers you get with the gun can be dodgy at the best of times.
    I would do that but none of my friends are into airsoft lol, im going to get a new battery and charger hopefully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Matty were are you based mate
    matty1994 wrote: »
    I would do that but none of my friends are into airsoft lol, im going to get a new battery and charger hopefully

• Advertisement

Matty were are you based mate
    Im based in cavan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Ah if you had of been anywere close to me I could have had a look at it for you mate
    matty1994 wrote: »
    Im based in cavan

Ah if you had of been anywere close to me I could have had a look at it for you mate
    Ah thanks anyway:)

Hi just a plinker, got the gun working, i was using the wrong adapter for the charger, and now it charged and is working fine:)

Advertisement