Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Science for LC?

Options
  • 04-03-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm in Third year, and I'm picking my subjects for LC Soon! I am thinking on Doing English, Irish, Maths, German, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Applied Maths! All Higher Level! I'm Pretty good at Science and I'll probably get an A in the JC. I am willing to make the Effort and put in the work, But will all that just be too much? also, What is applied Maths like, Do you have to be excellent at HL Maths to do well in it? Thanks :) (P.s, This is my Dad's A/c :P)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

I would think that its a little much science. At this stage I would think a more general education would be wiser. However I don't you or your maturity levels and whether at this stage you already have your heart set on science.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MichaelMc72

I would think that its a little much science. At this stage I would think a more general education would be wiser. However I don't you or your maturity levels and whether at this stage you already have your heart set on science.

I'm Hoping to be a science teacher, I hope it will be a good foundation for college!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

I'm Hoping to be a science teacher, I hope it will be a good foundation for college!

A science teacher? Why not take your passion for science and really go for it, like work for NASA or something! Too many people settle for boring jobs too early in life.. Just my input

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Layzerman

I'm in Third year, and I'm picking my subjects for LC Soon! I am thinking on Doing English, Irish, Maths, German, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Applied Maths! All Higher Level! I'm Pretty good at Science and I'll probably get an A in the JC. I am willing to make the Effort and put in the work, But will all that just be too much? also, What is applied Maths like, Do you have to be excellent at HL Maths to do well in it? Thanks :) (P.s, This is my Dad's A/c :P)

If you love science I'd say go for it, I was told to only do 2 instead of 3 and I regret it now! :P

Advertisement