Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven't seen them since I was a babby!

Options
  • 04-03-2013 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Saw these in the shop today, the last time I had them was about 15 years ago. I hadn't seen them anywhere since, needless to say I scoffed a sharer pack to myself :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭TheBody

Saw these in the shop today, the last time I had them was about 15 years ago. I hadn't seen them anywhere since, needless to say I scoffed a sharer pack to myself :)

Oh yea, I bought them about 2 months ago. Great sweet. Back into my sweet circulation they go!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Where did you get them I need to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭strokeslover

Where did you get them I need to know!
    In the Londis in sandyford industrial estate, saw them on lunch, ill be gettin more tomorrow! Highly addictive :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Previous thread here - I dislike the remake.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭strokeslover

star-pants wrote: »
    Previous thread here - I dislike the remake.
    Excellent. Thank you very much for your thoughtful, insightful and intriguing input on this topic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Excellent. Thank you very much for your thoughtful, insightful and intriguing input on this topic.

No need for the dripping sarcasm, I was just linking to a previous discussion on them where others had given their opinion etc. (myself included), wasn't much point repeating myself in this thread.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

With an attitude like that, I'd say you get loads of helpful replies :rolleyes:. If you can't be nice, then don't bother posting.

Advertisement