Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit New Card

Options
  • 04-03-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I pay my insurance monthly by direct debit. My card expires end of this month and I just got a new one in the post today. Account number is the same, obviously card number and expire date is different. My question is what phone number I need to ring to notify you of this change or do I need to change this information ? Or can it be done trough the website ?

Cheer.s

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Direct debit is different from paying with a debit card. If you filled a DD form and comes directly from your account each month, then getting a new card wouldn't change that as its based on your A/C number and sort code with bank address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Liberty Insurance: Aine

Hi CoreInside,

Davy is absolutely right. If your account details are still the same your payments will continue as normal.  If you have any problems come back to me. 

Aine

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CoreInside

Cheers, they specifically asked for my account number which did not change.

Advertisement