Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Gaming moniter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I love these pc's. They intentionally throw 16gb's of ram in to make it look good when it will have 0 impact on gaming performance. That pc won't be any good for gaming. The graphics card in it is pretty bad. I love how they throw sleeping dog's in there, one of the most demanding games, which wouldn't have a fear of running at playable framerates on that card.

You could build a much better custom pc from scratch. Try posting in the building and upgrading forum and fill out the questionnaire. There are lots of people who would be more than happy to help you pick parts for your budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,324 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

For a new build I wouldnt dream of doing more than 8GB right now, and to be fair, 4GB is still plenty.

And im confused, are you asking about the monitor or the computer?

Advertisement