Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding pictures to created players

Options
  • 05-03-2013 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to add a picture to a created player? I made up a few lads in the editor and they appear in game all OK. However, their picture doesn't. I created the .png file in the same folder as the facepacks that I downloaded and they show up. They are called <unique_id>.png so should all work.
    I also edited the config.xml file in the faces folder. All I get in game is a blank part where the picture should be. Don't even get the default black silhouette. I did the "reload skin on confirm" and "use skin cache" is unticked

This is when I start a new game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Anyone any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

You might be better off asking on the official FM forum.

http://community.sigames.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭JUSTsomeBLOKE!

try look around fm editor for an open clip to attach a photo. i created my own player but never bothered with trying to add a photo of him.. if its not in editor.. look for your football manager files and literally find your edited players folder and just throw in a photo of yourself into his player profile... just a wild guess

• Registered Users Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭roosterman71

I figured it out
    The picture had something dodgy in it even though it was saved as .png. Had to open the picture in some editor (not paint) copy it into paint and then re-save it with the same name. It worked then.

It drove me bananas trying to get it going

Advertisement