Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energy Sistem Android Smart TV box

Options
  • 05-03-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Bought an Energy Sistem Android Smart TV box online from Peats and it arrived this evening. Problem is, it won't work.

Hooked up the HDMI and it started the set up after a lot of fiddling and messing with it. Eventually it started and then went into the setup mode. Entered the wifi code and then the thing switched off and restarted and has been loading since. Anyone any ideas what's wrong with it or how I could fix it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ianodunne76

Hi Culsoh,
    the box you received just needed a reset by holding down the power button for 5secs on start up.

Regards,
    Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bdog1992

Hows it going? I have recently purchased the Energy Sistem Smart box but encountering difficulties with it, just looking for some advice. I am currently using UPC 25mb (or so, I know its a weak one) broadband and going to be upgraded next week. But some of my apps are struggling to work i.e. google music, xbmc, etc. I was just wondering if this is normal and how I could go about sorting it. Any other suggestions or ways to maximise the potential of the tv smart box greatly appriciated. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭culsoh

Unfortunately mine has never got the chance to fully start up fully - just loads and loads and loads some more but I dont get the chance to even get to set up menu

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mitchelmitch

I bought the energy sistem smart box for my, I have it installed etc and can play media from it but one of the reasons I got it was to download rte player however I download it and install it and then open it but it then appears to freeze on the hme page and no buttons will work! I tried uninstalling it and installing it again but the same problem! Can anyone help???

Advertisement