Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question: French Radio

• 05-03-2013 12:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

My mam was telling me for ages that there's a French programme on the radio in Dublin in the mornings. I was a bit skeptical at first but then she showed it to me when I was half-asleep in bed the other day. I didn't hear more than a sentence or two but I think it was some economics talk. Reminded me of BFM Business.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Would like to find out more about it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

My mam was telling me for ages that there's a French programme on the radio in Dublin in the mornings. I was a bit skeptical at first but then she showed it to me when I was half-asleep in bed the other day. I didn't hear more than a sentence or two but I think it was some economics talk. Reminded me of BFM Business.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Would like to find out more about it.

can't remember on which station it is but an Irish station hosts a RFI (Radio France Internationale) program in the mornings. if you can't find it let me know and i'll dig the info out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Found it, it's Near FM and you're right it's from RFI. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭craoltoir

90.3fm from 8 to 9 am weekdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Just as an aside, you can find most French radio live here: http://www.listenlive.eu/france.html. I listen to France Inter mostly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

I can highly recommend FIP as a great radio station. Paris based. Lots of dusky sounding female DJs making the traffic reports sounding sexy. Music is a real eclectic mix. It's probably a bit up its own arse, but then again, it IS coming from Paris.

I get it on my IPad via the tunein radio app.

• Advertisement
Advertisement